The protection of personal data is one of the most important concerns for JAVIER RUÍZ MARTÍNEZ.
In our day to day we strive to protect the privacy of the data you provide us and comply with current regulations on the protection of personal data.
The objective of this policy is to show the way in which we will treat the personal data that you provide us.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE RESPONSIBLE
JAVIER RUÍZ MARTÍNEZ, domiciled at CTRA. LIRIA 2, 46380, CHESTE, VALENCIA, with N.I.F.: 52678515M, contact telephone number: 962512894 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.1 Data of the Data Protection Delegate
JAVIER RUÍZ MARTÍNEZ DOES NOT have the figure of the Data Protection Officer (DPD-DPO) as he is not obliged by data protection regulations to appoint her.
2. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
• Existing contractual relationship. In the event that you enter into any type of contract with us or a binding legal relationship with JAVIER RUÍZ MARTÍNEZ subsists, it will be necessary to process the personal data to proceed with its fulfillment, manage and/or provide the service and/or the object of the contract.
• Existing pre-contractual relationship. It is possible that it is necessary to process your personal data for the execution of pre-contractual measures in which you are a party.
• Administrative, accounting and tax management. In the event that you purchase our products and/or contract our services, it will be necessary to process your data to direct accounts, send invoices, etc.
• Respond to queries made. To manage the queries raised by you through the web forms query / for more information.
• Carry out selection processes. To manage the personnel selection processes carried out at JAVIER RUÍZ MARTÍNEZ for which you have applied by sending your Curriculum Vitae and/or cover letter through the “work with us” form.
• Sending communications. When the case arises and the provision of the contracted service requires it, we may send you information regarding the contracted service or good purchased.
• Sending advertising. When this is the case, and having given your consent, we will process your data to carry out commercial communications about goods and/or services related to JAVIER RUÍZ MARTÍNEZ.
• Computer control of the website. JAVIER RUÍZ MARTÍNEZ may carry out necessary surveillance and maintenance tasks regarding the use and control of the website to prevent any violation of data security, being able to access the personal data of the interested parties.
• Compliance with a legal obligation. In certain cases, it will be necessary to process your data to comply with a legal obligation, such as, for example, complying with court orders, requirements or orders from law enforcement agencies or other authorities or public and government administrations, even when are outside their country of residence. Similarly, we may provide your personal data to meet the requests that they make us for the prevention, detection or investigation of a crime or other infraction of the legal system.
• For the legitimate interest of JAVIER RUÍZ MARTÍNEZ, it will be necessary to process your data to set up and manage your account, to provide technical assistance, verify your identity, or the information you provide us for the provision of the subscribed service, as well as to manage your data and provide them to external providers for the proper functioning of our business.
In certain cases, we will treat personal data to improve our services, offer personalized content where appropriate, and improve the experience in browsing and using the website, as well as send communications in relation to surveys or polls in which you wish to participate. or comply with our internal or external audit requirements, if any. In the same way, the use of these will be necessary to protect our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
• When we obtain your consent. In certain cases, we may use your data for purposes other than those mentioned, provided that you give us your consent in an isolated, clear and unequivocal manner.
• For marketing and event purposes. On certain occasions, JAVIER RUÍZ MARTÍNEZ will use the personal data provided to send marketing communications and events through various platforms. However, we will explicitly request consent where required by law. In the case of receiving this kind of communications, we will comply with the duty to inform you on how to unsubscribe.
3. DEADLINES OR DATA CONSERVATION CRITERIA
The personal data provided will be kept in accordance with the following:
• The time needed to comply with the treatments for which they were initially collected.
• The reasonable time to demonstrate that we comply with our duties and obligations.
• The prescription periods established by law, within which any type of claim can be filed extrajudicially or judicially.
• Once the data is no longer necessary for the treatment in question, it may remain blocked, remaining available only to meet the requirements of public authorities.
• Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The website will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to your data.
5. LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The basis on which the processing of personal data by JAVIER RUÍZ MARTÍNEZ is based is covered by:
• The consent of the interested party.
• Compliance with a contract.
In the event that you enter into any contract with us or a binding legal relationship subsists between the parties, it will be necessary to process the personal data to proceed with its fulfillment, manage and/or provide the service and/or the object object correctly and adequately. of the contract.
Likewise, it is possible that it is necessary to process your personal data for the execution of pre-contractual measures in which you are a party.
• Legal obligation applicable to the data controller.
In certain cases, it will be necessary to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
• Legitimate interest of the controller.
In certain cases, it will be necessary to process your data to satisfy the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, provided that it prevails over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party that require the protection of personal data.
During the period of duration of the treatment, JAVIER RUÍZ MARTÍNEZ will not make any assignment, nor any transfer, except legal obligation.
In certain cases, JAVIER RUÍZ MARTÍNEZ may transfer your data when required by law.
The company does not carry out any International Data Transfer.
The interested parties who are the object of any treatment carried out by JAVIER RUÍZ MARTÍNEZ, may exercise any of these rights at any time and completely free of charge:
• Right to request access to your personal data.
• Right to request its rectification or deletion.
• Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
• Right to object to treatment.
• Right to data portability.
• Right to withdraw the consent given.
• Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
• Right to file a claim with the Control Authority.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation on whether the Entity is processing personal data that concerns them or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
For this, you can use the forms provided by the company, or send a letter to the postal address or email of JAVIER RUÍZ MARTÍNEZ, indicated above.
We inform you that these requests must always be accompanied by a photocopy of your D.N.I. or equivalent document in order to prove your identity.
In the event that you feel your rights have been violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the address of email.